Submittal of Abstract (Deadline) 30 April 2017
Submittal of the Presentation 30 May 2017
Acceptance of the Presentation 30 June 2017
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Submission for Presentation for 2016 Event is closed now.
New dates for 2017 Event will be announced soon.
- Sustainability for continuous growth
- Cost optimization through operational excellency
- Innovation of key success factors for continuations
- Asset life optimization
- Safety, health and environment approach, best practices
- APM – Asset Performance Management Methodologies
- Operational excellence
- Performance improvement in maintenance & reliability
- Equipment reliability and advance techniques
- Reliability culture & concepts
- Preventive, predictive & proactive maintenance
- Maintenance and turnaround management
- Maximizing profitability with enhanced maintenance & reliability
- Management & optimization of spare parts
- Life cycle cost
- Reliability methodology (RCM,RIS & RBI)
- Operation, maintenance and technical competency
- Waste management & best practices
- Data management programs (SAP, etc..)
Guidance for Submission
Presentations for the Conference will be selected from abstracts submitted to the Conference Programme Committee. The Programme Committee will consider all abstracts submitted by the deadline of 30 April 2017.
Early submission is particularly important to ensure that the committee members have ample time to review the abstracts. Authors are strongly encouraged to submit their abstracts electronically through www.neft-em.com
Abstracts should clearly state the subject matter, the objectives and the important conclusions to be presented in the full paper and should not exceed 500 words in length.
The abstract must include the title of the paper, the author’s name(s) and the affiliation including the mailing and the email addresses. Selection of papers will take into account the originality, relevance and likely interest to delegates. Guidelines for the submission of manuscripts for review and the preparation of the final draft will be communicated upon the acceptance of the abstract.
Submit your paper/ abstract to: email@example.com