He participated and managed many mega projects and more than 10 T&Is and shutdown In Saudi Aramco. He is also a member of Saudi Council of Engineers as Consultant.He assumed leadership positions of both operation and maintenance departments in:
- Riyadh refinery, The most complex Saudi Aramco refinery according to Solomon associates ranking
- RasTanuraRefinery , the biggest Saudi Aramco Refinery ( 550 MBD )
He is currently the manager of Saudi Aramco Riyadh Refinery since 2012.Riyadh refinery went through great Performance transformation according to the Solomon associate studies, which is performed every 2 years for more than 350 Refineries all over the world.According to the latest study, Riyadh Refinery scored 1st quartile in 70% of the Solomon indices.
Abdullah Al Alyani served oil and gas sector for more than 23 years. He has B.S. Degree in mechanichal engineering and has proven diverse experience in oil & gas operations, maintenance and engineering for several Saudi Aramco industrial facilities. Abdullah over the past three years has served as Maintenance Head developing all maintenance programs for refining maintenance of which he is currently serving as Maintenance Manager for Yanbu Aramco Sinopic Refining Company.
- Sami graduated from KFUPM in 1995 with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and obtained a Master degree in mechanical engineering from Texas A&M in 2000.
- Sami joined RasTanura refinery as a maintenance engineer and progressed till he assumed maintenance division heads for several divisions within RTR. During this period, Sami led successfully several major shutdowns and critical projects like the NapthaHydrotreater heater major restoration in 2008 and Crude unit T&I. He also assumed Operations division heads for the NGL division. Sami joined Riyadh Refinery in 2012 and assumed the maintenance division head where he led several initiatives to bridge knowledge gap and institutionalize maintenance systems to sustain performance. These initiatives further uplifted the refinery performance and KPI’s improved by 25 to 40%.
Mamdouh presented numerous technical presentation in rotating equipment, machinery faults, dynamic analysis, structural integrity and diagnostic of machineries.
Mamdouh is the current Chairman of the Vibration Institute-Saudi Arabia, a not-for-profit organization.
Executive Master business administration holder Georgia University.
Extensive maintenance and planning experience in Oil & Gas and Petrochemicals fields.
Incorporate modern maintenance management capabilities such as maintenance strategies and optimizing RCM, RBI, TPM and spare parts strategies.
Expert asset management systems implementation.
Expert shutdown and turnarounds Management.
Speaker for global conferences in Middle East, Europe and North America.
Certified lead Auditor IRCA
He is working in Petrochemical Industry since December 2000. He spent the last 15 years playing many roles in the Maintenance & Technical services. He started his carrier with rotating machinery condition monitoring, Inspection for stationary and rotating equipment, facilitating Reliability Centered Maintenance and establishing the asset performance management program for the period 9 years. Then he transferred to mechanical maintenance field and turnaround execution supervision for 4 years. In last two years he is working in turnaround planning management field.
He is certified Vibration Analyst, Visual Testing inspector, Liquid Penetrant Testing inspector, RCM facilitator & Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2008.
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from KFUPM 1998.
17 years of leadership and management experience in petrochemicals plant (PP, LLDPE, HDPE, EG ,U&O & Olefin).
Inspiring and respectful leader with bored technical background in variety of fields such as Inspection & condition monitoring, Asset engineering and RBI methodology, criticality assessments, Filed Maintenance, Maintenance Planning, Plant Shutdown & Turnaround.
Member in the Saudi Council of Engineers.
Member in the MAR-Corrosion & Inspection Subcommittee.
- More than 10 years Project Engineer
- 5 Years work in Sadaf as Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer
- Currently Working Manager Maintenance Manager
- Value Engineering team leader
- T/A Project Team Leader
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering from King Abdulaziz University 1998
17 years’ experience in Gas & Petrochemical Industry (Saudi Aramco, SABIC).
Certified Reliability Leader.
Asset Engineering, RCM, RBI, Criticality Assessment, RCA.
Deep knowledge in Rotating Equipment (selection, engineering, troubleshooting, vibration analysis).
Maintenance management & planning for plant Turnaround & Shutdowns.
Mega Project Management & Engineering from proposal to operational stage.
Working Capital management through inventory control & maintenance cost optimization.
Member of ASME, Saudi Council of Engineers & other sub-committees
- 17 years of experience in maintenance and engineering
- Turnaround Leader in Sadara Chemical Company
- Maintenance Planning Manager in Saudi Kayan
- Lead Stationary Equipment Engineer in Saudi Electricity Company
- 1998 Graduate of the University of Arizona in Mechanical Engineering
Nabeel Al-Afifi is Maintenance Manager, managing the maintenance of rotating and static equipment of the Oil/Gas/Power/Water processes at ADCO Asab and Sahil plants. He has M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, with specialty in power and electrical grid networks. He wrote and presented several technical scientific papers on power generation energy and lightning. Mr. Nabeel lead several task force teams critical to the business of maintenance and reliability, recently that for creating ADNOC Maintenance Code of Practice. He is interested in the subject of condition monitoring and maintenance excellence.